We provide Engineering Services as consultation in Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil engineering, investigation, evaluation, planning, and design of engineering works and systems.
Also, we do engineering studies and the review of construction to assure substantial compliance with drawings and specifications; in connection with any utilities, structures, buildings, machines, equipment, processes, work systems, projects, and industrial or consumer products or equipment of a mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, chemical, pneumatic or thermal nature, insofar as they involve safeguarding life, health or property, and including such other professional services as may be necessary to the planning, progress, and completion of any engineering services.
Professional services on industrial noise control which includes sound planning inside the buildings, within premises or environmental sound. We do calculation to design the sound mitigation techniques and layout planning to place the noise sources at the right place to meet the environmental regulations of any regulatory body..
All the elements of Mechanical systems installations in the infrastructures covered under this section,
Our professional teams will carry out the following installation with guidance from industrial engineering experts in the relevant field.
– Heating Systems
– Laundry and Kitchen Facilities
– Natural Gas Installation
– Air Conditioning Installation
– Ventilation Installation
– Fire Installation
– Boiler installations
– Compressed Air Installation
– Medical Gas Installation
– Steam, Hot Water, and Hot Oil Installation
– Mechanical Automation
All the Electrical installations and associated systems, such as
– Bus ducts power cabling
– Distribution boards
– Indoor or Outdoor lighting
– Surge protectors
– Lightning arresters
– Earthing protections
All electrical installations are subject to follow local and international safety standards for design and installation. High skill labours will carry out all the installation works with the guidance of experienced professional electrical engineers.
Our Civil Engineering services are not limited to construction only but extended the services to maintenance, design too. Construction of any infrastructure will be undertaken with the following functions.
• Liaising with governments, clients, and other professionals
• Studying, evaluating, and investigating the land and building sites suitable for the possible creation of infrastructure
• Adhering to the guidelines created by the government, local bodies, and clients when planning, designing and maintaining infrastructure
• Making infrastructure plans and having these approved by governing bodies and local authorities
• Developing cost estimates and contracts
• Tendering the contracts and hire contractors
• Supervising and monitoring the construction of the infrastructure to ensure it matches the plan
Key areas of construction that we are involved with are
Construction of Substation, powerhouses, transmission and telecommunication towers, Water, oil and gas pipe laying, Pumping stations, Data centers, irrigation canals, roads, etc